- HIWIN fully understands the importance of privacy and is, therefore, dedicated to respecting and safeguarding our customer's privacy and proprietary customer information. Unless otherwise authorized or legally required, HIWIN prohibits the disclosure or use of customer privacy and proprietary customer information under any circumstances.
- To prevent any proprietary information leaks from employee behaviors, all HIWIN employees are asked to sign a Declaration to Protect Trade Secrets and Non-Disclosure Agreement. To safeguard customer interests and prevent customer information leaks from falling into the wrong hands, HIWIN has placed rigorous measures in place to protect customer information, advocated the importance of protecting customer information and proprietary information, and implemented an access system based on authorizations. We've also commissioned an independent auditor to conduct internal audits to strengthen our control and management over customer privacy and trade secrets.
- Privacy leakages & disciplinary actions
- In 2021, HIWIN received 0 disciplinary actions from regulatory authorities.
- In 2021, HIWIN received 0 reports of customer data leaks.
Privacy Leakage Process Flow